Pakistan Endocrine Society - South Asian Federation of Endocrine Societies (PES-SAFES) Summit
Join us at Pearl Continental Lahore
November 23-26, 2017
“Together for Endocrinology”
Conference Secretariat: Model Town Extension, Lahore, Pakistan.
- State of the art presentations by globally recognized faculty.
- Robust participation of members from South Asian countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives as well as faculty from North America & Europe.
- 2 days intensive course on diabetes before the start of summit in collaboration with “Well Cornell School of Medicine”, New York (Doha Campus), USA.
- Hands-on Pre-summit Workshop
- Collaborating partners including KMU, UHS, Will Cornell Medicine.
- Call for abstract: Late date for submission August 18, 2017 by email: email@example.com. Maximum 250-300 words in Microsoft Word format.
Topics to be Covered
- Obesity & Bariatric Surgery
- Adrenal Glands Disorder
- Thyroid Disorders
- Radionuclear Medicine
- Paediatric Endocrinology
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Bone Metabolism
- Renowned National & International speakers including speakers from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, UK, USA, Dubai, Al-Ain and Qatar.
- Target Audience: GPs, Internists/Physicians, Diabetologists, Endocrinologists, Gynaecologists, Paediatricians, Diabetes Educators.
Nearby Historic Attractions
Nearby historic attractions include Badshahi Mosque, Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore Fort, Hiran Minar.
For further information and updates, check our websites;
Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore.
WilCare 4-M, Model Town Extension, Lahore, Pakistan